Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Its My Bad Day

salam....
Its my bad day....

Start out after i bought cool blog....
Its chocolate ice blended as usual...
But i accidently drop it on da floor...
Havent had a taste yet....
Huhuhu...
With broken heart,
I went down...

Kinda lost my appetite...
Postphone my lunch aka dinner....
Went straight to mybike...
Now....
Its punctured...
Oh dear....
Spare me....
Guess what...
I asked an abang jaga if he knows any nearby motocycle repair shop...
The best anwer is....
He kinda ignoring me and says....
'tak taw la....saya baru masuk keja'
And he is so busy texting.....
Huahuahua.....
Both of my En and my Mr is not around...

Since i dun have much choice...
I just bring my bike to nearby the pasar malam...
That the only place that i know.....
Okeh...
Done with that....
I went for my dinner....
Huhuhuhu.....
'dugaan'
The shop is close.....
Encik Bulan.........
Ended up by having chicken black paper noodle....
'noodle pown nodle la'

Buy some groceries.....
Only some that i really needed.....
Went ba k home....
Kinda rushing.....
Neede to reach home before 8.30 pm

I do get home on time....
8.25 pm
Suddently...
I cant open my front door....
It was lock from inside...
At the bottom of it...
Actually i have already unlock them before went out...
Pity me.....
I need to run 10 blocks to reach my back door...
Huhuhu....
'penat tuuuuu'

Buttttt.....
I do manage to sattle the laundary....
Sharp at 8.30 pm....

Shukur Alhamdulillah.....
Its my bad day.....

No comments: